My Blog gives You an opportunity to become familiar with rapidly changing tax law in Poland in an international context – see entries in the category: Taxes in Poland.
Since 1998 I have been gaining experience in consulting services, dealing with finances, accounting and taxes in such international corporations as Sweco, Grontmij, JP Morgan or PWC, working not only in Polish branches, but also in Belgium and the Netherlands.
In the National Chamber of Tax Advisers we support our clients with all issues of the Polish and international tax law. Depending on the scope of an assignment we provide a team of experts with suitable experience and capabilities. In order to become a member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers each candidate must pass a state exam and follow the code of ethics.
Each tax adviser is obliged to keep professional secret, from which only a client or a court can release us. In addition, we have an obligation to have civil liability insurance in connection with the tax advisory services provided.
Tax advisory and bookkeeping
I provide services for both individuals and entrepreneurs.
In cooperation with other advisers from the National Chamber of Tax Advisers I provide i.a. the following services:
- Tax advisory – regarding both Polish tax law and international tax law
- Tax returns, declarations, registration of taxpayers, tax records
- Bookkeeping –
– tax book of revenues and expenses (available only for small personal partnerships and 1-person companies)
– complete accounting (obligatory for larger entrepreneurs and all companies with legal personality / voluntary for smaller entrepreneurs)
- Withholding tax compliance issues
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Representation before tax authorities and courts
- Customs clearance
Polish and international taxes and duties
The scope of my services comprehends several taxes and duties from the scope of the Polish and international tax system:
- income tax (incl. withholding tax)
- real estate tax
- tax on civil law transactions
- inheritance and gift tax
- exit tax
- excise tax
- local taxes and fees
- import and export duties